jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

but I wanna go HOME




I have an obsession with The Hamptons, and one point on my Bucket List is buying a house there. I´m planning of building my own dream house an here are some of the pictures that gave me a mental picture of wha I really want...




zoeclaudia


I fell in love with this bathroom instantly, can you imaine taking a bubble bath in that dreamy room? I do



weheartit


You gotta have a library for sure. I love reading and this one well it´s extremely cool ...





Elements of style blog


Oh yeah I don´t know how to cook anything but I love a pretty kitchen




MadebyGirl


I fell in love with the blackboard, like I´ve always said I´m still a kid




googleimages


And well I wouldn´t mind having a pool like that one ;)


MENTAL NOTE: Become rich hahaha.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario